• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Blackface module...

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chpsktplyr

Reaction score
The "second best clean module", in great shape. I just bought a Super V($259!!) so I need to recoupe some $$. Selling it for is $125 total, no extra shipping crap. PM me. Thanks, Mike Oh, you can check me out on ebay (chpsktplyr) for feedback.

Still F/S: It's on ebay now for $100 + $10 shipping. It's pretty much new so that's like half off.

Hey i write you on Ebay i'm form Autria. How much are the transport costs.

Maybe we cann do it without Ebay. Is easier for me with the customs.

Thanks

If after the auction the item still hasn't sold I will need $100 for the module and $25 for shipping to (I think you mean Austrailia?). Also the payment must be deposited into my Pay Pal account first. Fair enough?

Sorry i misread the country I have another guy from austrailia contact me on ebay. I thiught you where him. Anyway same deal as above. I'll need to charge a bit more to cover the international shipping. I'll require $125 in my PP account then I'll ship the module. Check my feedback on ebay first before you pay anything and base your decision on that. Thanks, Mike
BTW the auction has 12 hrs left as I type this. Remember I have to wait untill it ends before i can do anyttthing.