• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: Egnater Twin Deluxe T/D

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ultra XL may also be available if somebody is looking for one. I'm gonna take pictures of everything tonight, though, they are all in excellent condition.

metalmm785 said:
Also, I wanna note that the gain knob is a little hard to turn from the 2 o clock to the 4 o clock position though, might need a little wd40 but i just leave it at 2:30 so it doesnt bother me.

Don't use WD40 on electronic equipment. Really bad idea. May just be the knob is too tight. I'd try loosening it and moving it a little away from the module face - could just be rubbing on the faceplate.

If it is the pot, use deoxit or tv tuner cleaner...

Pete

kbause said:
i may be, how much would the XL be?

Ultra Xl is $155.

I forgot to add that the level knob has a replacement knob since the original one came cracked. It's showing a missing side screw but i will add the one i have in my sl2 so you won't be missing one.

M4 preamp is gone! Thanks again Russ!
3 cool modules still for sale. Btw, now that i have played the recto for a couple days, the T/D and VX straight up whoop the "lonestar" clean of the roadster....no contest. Sadly, finances are making me compromise this way for now :(

Latest posts