• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale - Egnater USA 2x12 cabinet SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gag halfrunt

Reaction score
EDIT: SOLD

I've got too many cabinets, so I'm selling my USA-made Egnater 2x12 cabinet. It's in great shape, with only a few tiny knicks in the tolex.

$299 empty/$349 SOLD loaded with V30s or Greenbacks. Price includes shipping CONUS and Paypal. Sorry, no trades.

EDIT photos attached. I HAVE THE EGNATER NAMEPLATE. I just took it off since I don't have any Eggie amps. I'll put the Egnater nameplate back on, just like new, before I ship it. 2nd EDIT - I just found a picture with the Eggie nameplate, so you can all be so confident now that it is safe :D

EnglRack.jpg

cc57f24a.jpg

4d559541.jpg

e489de37.jpg

Sounds like a tourmaster. Should be convertible. I love mine, loaded with one vintage 30, one gk85

wesarvin said:
Sounds like a tourmaster. Should be convertible. I love mine, loaded with one vintage 30, one gk85
It's not a Tourmaster. Those are made in China.

This is a USA made Eggie 2x12. They are all closed back.

I'll post pics after my gig tonight.

That is a killer deal! I wish I had the cash to jump on it.

I do have an Eggy 1X12 with 100 watt Scumback M75 I haven't been using as of late. Hmmm? Maybe I should move that and pick this up.

Latest posts