• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: JF Stein.....SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
I just don't seem to play this any more, so there is no sense in it just sitting here.

Great shape and works perfectly.

$200 shipped in the conus only. Paypal plus 3% or paypal gift please.

I have a picture I can email, drop me a pm.....can''t figure out how to post one :oops:

Not really looking for any trades, but you never know when something might catch my interest.

Thanks!
Tony

**** it! Need to figure out how I can buy this after the MarkX and drum set I just bought?? Killing me!

Totenkampf said:
How do the stein and stein+ differ?

Sorry, I have never played/owned the + version, so I can't say.

LAST PRICE DROP.....$150 shipped :shock:

Bump for a good guy and to clear up a bunch of questions so I don't have to address all the emails I have been getting about this:

- The Stein was one of the original Replica Mods and there are very few out there. It is now discontinued.

- The current Stein+ is an ENTIRELY different mod and much more aggressive than this module. That mod is based of the Krankenstein+, this one on the original version.

- The two designs are not at all the same and there is no "upgrade" available to turn this into a Stein+. That's the reason for this was discontinued, it was not a simple update but an entirely new design.

- At this price, just buy it. It's the same price as most donors and it's much better. A great bang for the buck from a great guy.

Thanks for the info and endorsement Rob!

For the record, this is a great module, but I just don;t play it much these days and I don't like holding on to modules that aren't in regular rotation.