• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale OR TRADE: Salvation 1666....SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayDA

Reaction score
GONE! Thanks everyone for the interest.

Killer mod.....just a bit redundant for me right now. $$$$ shipped via Paypal gift. Any lower then this, and it can go back in stash for now.

I will trade this straight up for two donors, any mods will work for me, as long as they're functional. I would also trade for a JF XTC or RVerb...or Salvation or other modded modules...let me know what you have.

Bump! You can see it sitting on top of the stack in this picture, I can get a better one if it's important to anyone....

mts.jpg

ricknasty1985 said:
Can someone explain the difference between this and the chupacabra for me please?

The chupacabra has a couple extra toggles for more tonal variety...same circuit design though.....this is a brutal module....very thick and articulate tones....

This has been for sale for a month...and I lower the price 15 bucks and get 20 PMs about it...wow. I've never seen so much interest. Thanks to everyone...the 1666 is traded.

yeah,it's weird,but timing is everything....Ive listed mods before and not a get a pm for a week so I pull it and relist only to get a ton of PM's....