For Sale RM100 with Salvation- Friedman- Hilligan modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is MTS definitively "the best?" Well, maybe not. I can hear the nuances between my Shiva and Shiver, Ecstasy and XTC, etc. I would challenge the 99.9% in a blind "taste test" to hear the difference though. Hell, I would like to take a blind test myself to see if I could REALLY hear the difference after their dialed in correctly. Will my Shiva get more street cred at a show than my MOD50? To the very few guitarists in the audience that know what a Bogner is, sure. But the chicks still dig my hair and guitars. ;)

The MOD50 and arsenal of modules is still the most versatile amp in the stable. If I got to play what I wanted all the time, my V-Rock would be all I ever needed. Unfortunately, I just like to play. Bringing that thing to a blues jam is not feasible. Enter my MOD50 combo, a JF Vybe and Custom Tweed. Tone. Blows. Minds. Even the blues snobs and their Custom Shop Reliced Strats want to jam on it. :D They still don't like my Floyd equipped Super Strats though. :)

drewiv said:
They still don't like my Floyd equipped Super Strats though. :)

I'd like to add. I'm ALWAYS in tune and their fancy "vintage" strats rarely are. ;)

Nothing like breaking out a huge dive bomb at a blues bar. :lol:

glowe said:
frodgemo said:
I'm sure lots of people are lining up to do business with you.

As a matter of fact ,, there is now a pending sale ,,from a forum member , no doubt ,, Good riddance
FYI .. NOTHING sounds like REAL Diezel or a Marshall or a Engl ,,, ETC,

Anthony from Salvation and Rob from Jaded Faith ,, Thanx for your time ,,, You 2 are the only reason this whole MTS thing is still alive

I would like to hear some of your guitar playing. Im not trying to start something, but we can talk about it all day. I just want to hear what you can do and what these amps won't do for you.

Sure beats carrying 4 $2000 amps to a gig. Sounds like someone's g string is riding up their ace. :p

guitarzan said:
Sure beats carrying 4 $2000 amps to a gig. Sounds like someone's g string is riding up their ace. :p

this. Maybe a module doesn't sound better than what it is trying to emulate, but I couldn't afford to (or care to) carry a Dumble ODS, Marshall 59RR & Soldano SLO-100 to a gig. And then add a switching rig to allow me to footswitch between the three.

the RM100 is fine by me

Holy Crap! O.P. is a complete tool. I really hope a forum member did not buy his rig.

Sounds like the A-holes on e-bay I have dealt with for the last few years.

Hi-lar-i-ous...
hopefully no one bought. Anyone with half a brain would not want to do business with somebody who acts like this out right. T'was entertaining though... Lol