• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Trade: Salvation Mamba

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
Salvation Mamba (again)
mamba.jpg

Whatcha got? :D

The Framus Cobra in a module! An optional DIFF switch is available from Salvation for $20 to make it a Mamba SE.

I'm shocked this is still here... Everyone stop frolicking in the sun and get new gear!

Geez...the last two times this went around, it sold in about an hour. I'm tempted to buy it back....

I would have jumped if I didn't order a COD from Bruce's latest run. Let's hope she still sells!

I really want to try a mamba, too, but I just paid for two new modules from Salvation, so funds are super tight right now :( Good luck on the sale - Mambas usually dont last too long in the classifieds

Thanks guys! It has a special growl that I haven't been able to find in another module. Definitely recommend picking one up. Guitar has lost a lot of it's focus to vocals - so trimming down the modules