• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1086 and Egnater singles

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c2ply

Reaction score
Bunch of modules for sale - I've decided to try something a little different - and being the mod consumer I am - I'm letting all of these go tubeless - so I've dropped the price on all the mods to reflect that you'll need to put tubes in them. They are all priced shipped to the cont 48 - and if you buy more than one on the Egnaters I'll cut a better deal (i.e. $15 off for two, $50 off for four).

1086 - $OLD

Egnater VP4-1 - black face plate - like a twin - $OLD

Twin - all stock - Egnater twin - a little cleaner and thicker than the Randall.
$OLD
Twin.jpg

DLX - all stock - Egnater Deluxe - again like all the Egnaters a little thicker than the Randall
$OLD
DLX.jpg

TV - all stock - Egnater custom Twin/Vox - it has the pre section of a twin with the EQ of a VOX - this is the perfect mod for people who like the VX but want it to stay cleaner longer and it gets thicker with more gain added
$215
TV.jpg

Plexi - all stock - Egnater plexi - silver face plate - one of the really old Egnater singles - not too may of these around
$200
Plexi.jpg

SL - all stock - Egnater super lead - missing the grey voice shift knob - works great, shift is a mid scoop
$200
SL.jpg

SL+ - all stock - Egnater Super Lead - silver face plate - one of the really old Egnater singles - no voice switch
$200
SL-1.jpg

SL+ - all stock - Egnater Hot Super Lead - a little gained up SL - has a shift button - shift is a mid scoop
$210
SLb.jpg

SL2 - Newer style Egnater Super Lead - like the b channel of a dual SL2
$200
SL2.jpg

EG3 - had the lead replaced with a blue one - channel 3 of the Egnater TOL's - different than the a channel of the EG3/4 - killer Rhythm channel
$190
EG3.jpg

EG3O - a different tone than the EG3 - nails the GNR type tone of the SL2X - great module
$200
EG3O.jpg

EG4 - all stock - channel 4 of the Egnater TOL's -
$190
EG4.jpg

SM4 - was originally a higher gain EG4 - was modded by Pete at Gigmods - now its a killer Marshall tone - with a push pull on the gain to shift the tone.
$OLD
SM4.jpg

VX+ - all stock - hot Vox module - like the B channel of the dual VX module
$200
VX-1.jpg

Hi Gain - all stock - single version of the MHG dual - has voice switch - shift is a mid scoop
$OLD
HiGain.jpg

Main difference is the Egnaters are a little less gainy (only in the mid gain modules) - a bit thicker - and a little darker than the Randalls. Would consider trades for some of the newer JF modules - or line 6 G30, G50, or G90 wireless.

I've got tons of references up here, if you have any questions or need any other pics/info please feel free to ask.

Umm, never heard any Egnater modules, and only a few Randall, what is the difference between the Eg and Randall?

Thanks

In a nutshell...
c2ply said:
Main difference is the Egnaters are a little less gainy (only in the mid gain modules) - a bit thicker - and a little darker than the Randalls.