• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: clean..$100 shipped.others sold

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rectifier

Reaction score
modules listed below

CLEAN : $100 SHIPPED and paypal
RECTO: $135 SHIPPED and paypal...SOLD
modded treadplated : $155 shipped and paypal, same deal as i got on it....SOLD

http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=6396

the above link is where i bought the treadplate,,this is not a pete or d/f mod
but rather a sacredgroove mod...and a very fine one indeed..excellent work..for specs check the link, get the info from the man himself...great modules,just looking to trying different things and dont have cash to do so...

Nice!!!! SacredGroove is the man, I bought his modified modern module and I'm more than happy with it. Scott is a really excellent dude to do business with. :D

Wow, that was quick Mark. :shock:

Mark is a good guy to deal with and totally trustworthy.

***I just tinker with my modules and when I need a change I sell 'em off. Pete, Dave F, Bruce Almighty, etc. should be considered The MAN if you want any real work done to your gear. :D

hehehe,, buying and selling is only half the fun...the other half is addiction...lol...i can appreciate your respect for other modders but the treadplate was jam up...

For SacredGroove as the creator of the modded module- can you give a comparison to it's tone against a Grail? The comments in the other thread indicated it was a bit more scooped, but I couldn't quite follow if that was changed by the mods.

9985 said:
For SacredGroove as the creator of the modded module- can you give a comparison to it's tone against a Grail? The comments in the other thread indicated it was a bit more scooped, but I couldn't quite follow if that was changed by the mods.

The TreadPlate is a little scooped compared to the Grail, but I changed it to Grail specs.