• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater Mod 50 Head+matching cab (VOX and TWIN modules)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ringemaster

Reaction score
Just like it says. I LOVE this amp, but have to get a new laptop and need the $$$ to pay for it.

It's about a year old and has the Twin and Vox dual channel modules in it. Both of which sound retardedly good.

The cab is a 2x12 w/Celestion CL-80s in it. It's seen about 4 gigs in the year that I've had it. The head is in MINT condition and the cab only has one or two small nicks on it that you have to really look to see.

I've got some extra tubes to throw in as well - El84s, KT88s and 5881s. Plus a multimeter and a Cardas Crosslink speaker cable from Lava cable:

http://www.lavacable.com/Cardas_Audio.htm

With the tubes and all, it cost me all about $3000 before shipping and tax. I'm looking to get rid of it for $2500 OBO + actual shipping. I'd prefer local pickup (Los Angeles), but I can ship to the U.S. if need be.

I'll get pics put up later tonight.

-Dave

Ouch...if I hadn't just splashed on an M4 :(

Lemme know if you wanna sell any of it separately..Vx module or the 2x12...edit, actually scratch the 2x12, the Eggie 2x12s are too big for what I need.

jimosity said:
I'd like to put my dibs on that vox module too if for some reason you part things out...

Heh...I figured it was you who snagged the Vx module from eBay..guess not.

BTW Saw your trade....if you want to sell your MHG Dual outright so you can buy a Vx with a little $...I'm all ears (so to speak) ;)

Nah, that wasn't me that snagged the one on eBay - oddly enough, it was RIGHT HERE WHERE I LIVE!! -- If I had the cash, I would have jumped on it --- sent the guy a message saying I'd meet him this week with cash, but somebody else jumped on it sooner with the Buy It Now.
I hate having money tied up in gear I don't use ...and I have a lot of it...
I'll probably hang onto the MHG now that it seems they are going to discontinue it...or at least that's what I've heard.

jimosity said:
Nah, that wasn't me that snagged the one on eBay - oddly enough, it was RIGHT HERE WHERE I LIVE!! -- If I had the cash, I would have jumped on it --- sent the guy a message saying I'd meet him this week with cash, but somebody else jumped on it sooner with the Buy It Now.
I hate having money tied up in gear I don't use ...and I have a lot of it...
I'll probably hang onto the MHG now that it seems they are going to discontinue it...or at least that's what I've heard.

MHG is gone..so is Randall Modern....at least the Eggie module has the EG5 a s a replacement/evolution.

Head is sold pending payment.

Cab is still available. Looking for $700 shipped.

I FINALLY got pics which I'll post soon.

ringemaster said:
Head is sold pending payment.

Cab is still available. Looking for $700 shipped.

I FINALLY got pics which I'll post soon.

****! :evil:

seriously though..I hope you got what you wanted for it :D