• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Egnater Mod50 with T/D and EG5 Modules

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aeroic

Reaction score
This is a 2007 Egnater Mod50 that I've owned for most of that time. It started out it's life as a Mod50 1x12 Combo, but I bought a headshell from Jeff, and turned it into a Mod50 head instead. This has been in my studio for most of its life in my smokefree studio, and has been used for some band practices, but never gigged. It's in excellent condition. There are a few scuffs here or there, but nothing that's noticeable from 4 feet away. Has a set of Groove Tubes E34L's installed right now, but being external bias you can install anything you want.

Included are two Egnater dual channel modules that I am selling for a fellow gear nut like myself!!! Included are Egnater's T/D clean module and EG5 module. Both modules are stock, and have NEVER been modified. The amp and modules will ship separately, but I'll cover shipping costs of it. (I will add pics of the modules later if needed)...

I would prefer to sell this as a package deal. I'm asking for $1800 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. I accept PayPal (gift option only) and USPS Money Orders.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask!!!

mod50-1.jpg

mod50-2.jpg