• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Few stock/sig mods, Salvation, RM20C, mod faceplates

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
c2ply, would love to see your collection, man. Most of the newer folks here probably don't know you have a collection to rival anyone's out there. Good luck on the sales, dude. Depending on what I might offload after trying my new Salvation modules, I might try picking up the Masholdano or Mamba off you if they're still available.

Not only is c2ply a longtime (but rather silent) MTS member, he's a really cool guy. I had the pleasure of meeting him and I literally could have talked to him for hours. Good dude.

Thanks for the kind words Drew, same goes for you - I could bs about gear for days - and yeah - kind of the "of few words" up hear kind of thing (and this is the forum I post the most on).

Yeah - I had a pretty nuts collection at one time - but I'm thinning the heard a bit - still going to have an obscene amount of mods (over 30) - and now their almost all modded modules - still have a stock clean, Mr. Scary and Grail (and pretty much always will). I'll one day here get a few pics of everything together and post it up - some time in the near future.

Oh - yeah - and kind of a sneaky bump. All PM's returned.

Added a couple of stock modules (Blackface and SL+) for sale

Don't know if you saw my post
I want the sl+
it was before the other guy :)