• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT (Australia) - RM50 Combo & Blackface WTB RM4/RM50h

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkywrench

Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my black RM50 combo to fund either an RM50 head or an RM4 and go to a head/cab setup. If I could facilitate some sort of trade for either of these items it'd be ideal but that's probably a long shot!

I've upgraded the speaker to a Celestion Vintage 30 and the combo is in very good condition with no tolex or grillcloth tears.

I'm in Perth but I'm willing to ship Australia-wide. I'm also willing to ship internationally but I really don't think it'd be worth it for anyone to be honest!

Not sure what its worth so I'd be happy to take offers for the combo without modules, or even with no modules or speaker if someone wants it that way.

I also have a stock Blackface module that I could add to the sale or sell separately if someone is interested.

Any questions/offers, don't hesitate to PM!