• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Gigmods Mr. Scary (HUGE Leap Year price drop! 2/29)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
I have a Gigmods Scary that I'm hoping to trade (+ cash from me) for an RM4, and if that doesn't work out, sell for some cash to put towards an RM4 or some of the new modules I've ordered recently. Sounds *really* good, and get really close to what my personal sweet spot is with my Dr. Feelgood. Very nice hot-rodded marshall tones inside - strong mids and a little brighter than my Feelgood. That said, I only have 2 slots right now for mods in my RM22 (part of the reason I want an RM4 again), so that's where I' at. Asking $200 shipped/pp'd if there are no RM4 takers.

DSC03756.jpg
[/img]

I didn't remember Pete did a custom face plate for the Scary. I'd like to see that! this one just has the standard black metal face plate with the silver flames. I'll try to get a pic up tonight.

Bump for price drop! This is a great chance to get a Scary modded by one of the great modders for not much more than a stocker

Bump! I have a line on an RM4, so I am *now* willing to take offers on other modules, etc. Make me an offer if you're interesting in buying it ;)