• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT :Peavey Classic 50/50 All Tube Poweramp

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zepplin490

Reaction score
Ive got mint condition peavey classic 50/50 watt stereo power amp.. has 12 tubes 8 EL84's 2 12at7's and 2 12ax7's. This is a rach mountable 2 space unit. This is a very smooth and tight amp and can run 50 watts stereo or 100 watts mono. I can send you pics if your interested. Id like to get $350 OBRO but i would really perfer to trade it for Jaded Faith Modded modules and or Stockers paticularly a stock Plexi a Stock SL+ or a Stock Tweed.. can work out a package deal as well..
thanks
-matt page-
txt or call me @ 207-469-5581 if you want to discuss a trade or a cash offer

Can someone who knows bbcode tell me how to add an image to my post? Im an idiot and cant figure out how to post some pics of the peavey 50/50 im trying to sell here.
-mp-

zepplin490 said:
Can someone who knows bbcode tell me how to add an image to my post? Im an idiot and cant figure out how to post some pics of the peavey 50/50 im trying to sell here.
-mp-

- Start a post as you normally would. look just below the text box for "Subject" and find the button labeled "Img"

- Click it then type or paste the url of your photo. (lots of people use Photobucket.com to upload pics and get a url for each pic.)

- click the "Img" again

That's it!

Click on preview to make sure it worked.