• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT: RM4 Sold!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sepherus

Reaction score
I have an RM4 that isn't seeing any use and it makes my heart hurt because it reminds me I don't have time to play with others anymore. It has seen a fair share of use from it's previous owner. It also has the shaft of the effects loop mix knob broken, though it does still work if you can manage to turn it with something. I never really used the loop as I would just place any effects into the chain between pre and power amps or before the input. I also never had it rack mounted so I put feet on it, but they are just attached with adhesive and will come off easy. I have, and will include the footswitch and cable and they both look almost new. I'm looking for SOLD. I'll also consider interesting trades, cash on either end as needed.

I've got references on sevenstring.org under the same name http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5903, and I've done a trade with Rod semi recently.

Now here are my crappy pics.

2011-04-20015631.jpg

2011-04-20015722.jpg

2011-04-20015515.jpg

2011-04-20015449.jpg

2011-04-20015406.jpg

$350 shipped and pped? There is a really nice SG I'm hoping doesn't disappear while I'm trying to sell this....

I honestly don't think you have any competition at this point. Pm me when/if it comes through.

a few nibbles but no bites. I'd come down more if I could afford to.

alowerdeep said:
JKD said:
Interested in any module trades? JF Voxless? Gigmods KH-3?
Not the Fig KH3!!!!!..I wish I would have kept that one sometimes....

Welcome to buy it back for what I gave you in trade for it :)