• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Salvation MarQue SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mctallica1

Reaction score
Thinning the herd a bit.

Salvation MarQue....SOLD

Jaded Faith Super Clean.....GONE
Jaded Faith VHT The Pitt.......GONE One of the thumb screws on this one is bent

Other than as noted, these modules are in GREAT condition and everything functions perfectly.

Prices are shipped/insured, in the conus. Paypal gift or add 3% to cover their fees.

I am also open to trades for other modded modules...I love trying new modules :D . Particularly interested in a Jaded Faith XMG and a SG MK22, but let me know what you have. You can see what I currently own in my sig.

Have done quite a few deals around here.

Thanks!
Tony

That Marque is ultracool....a must have for those that like the Boogie tone....

Was the MarQue a prototype for the MarkUs, or a one-off custom request, or...? Do we know if it has the same internals as the current version?

iekobrid said:
Was the MarQue a prototype for the MarkUs, or a one-off custom request, or...? Do we know if it has the same internals as the current version?

I think it is the same,they look the same other than teh name itself and it sounds just like the Mk series amps......if you like teh Mk sereis tones this is it.....

Is this the beast pictured on the salvation website? There's Mark module called "MarQue".

Sure enough, down at the bottom of the MarkUs page:

"custom version: bi colour led for EQ shape.
Custom name
added little knob for Lead Drive"

custom_Mark_Us.JPG

Awesome module! The only reason it's out in the wild is I'm crazy and can't leave well enough alone. If you're looking for a Mark tone, you will not be disappointed.