• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JadedFaith Stein (fully loaded/Newest Revisions) *TAKEN*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LunatiBSW

Reaction score
I have up for grabs, the amazing monster of a module, the JadedFaith Stein.
It has 3way tight, 3 way mids, mid sweep, gain boost.
It will come with the stock knobs. not the shells I have pictured.
But if you want shells, hit up BigBrewtus.
Im looking for XOXO shipped and Paypal Gift in the ConUS. International can cover the extras.
I have some cross-over tones, and for the tones Im needing now, I tend to lean towards the JF erect, for the sticky-ness. This thing is amazingly quiet, has awesome low-end power, complete versatility of your mids.
IMG_0074.jpg

Heres a clip, so you can be confident if what your getting:
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11229130
No trades unless its a JF XMG
Or Ill take a mid/high gain stocker (no XTC) + cash (depending on deal)

**** i would really like to get it back...unfortunately i don't have the money and probably won't for a long time. Good luck with the sale.

to buyers: this module is amazing. i owned it for several months and couldn't be happier with it. i traded it to explore new options. this is one of the first THREE Steins ever made. Rob updated the mod a month or two ago when it was in my hands. He added the gain boost at that point. If you want a module with amazing tone and unbelievable versatility then this is your mod. You will find a new appreciation for the midrange with this mod because you have so much control over it. With so much going on this module still is one of the quietest modules i have ever played. Don't hesitate to get this mod...it is worth every penny.

Awesome thnx bro, your package should b there today as well according to tracking, let me know how you like it. There's so many options, it'll keep you busy tweaking for a while

Let me know when you get it. I package my mods overkill. Its double boxed. Better safe than sorry.