• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: JF Erect $OLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
erect.png

JadedFaith Erect $old! (Shipped US Insured with PayPal Gift)
Rob's original Erect as seen in Fig's vid. Grail PCB. It has slightly more gain and slightly looser bass than his current mod. Sexy chrome dome knurled recto knobs. Dual Orange/Red channel LED. Couple paint dings.

Bump for a good dude and a great module...I owned that Erect module...Excellent tones and very versatile!

Thanks rblyn! Right back at you man. I love the Erect and all of these. Purely financial decision...

All PM's replied to :)

I am expecting a commission check on Tuesday, I hope anyway, and I may want to try the 59RR. I have a JF Brahma that is my benchmark but have been very interested in the 59RR.

How much if I pick it up? I am in Cleveland and believe I shipped a KH1 to you a few months back. I get down to your neck of the woods on occasion.

It's possible that my extra cash might not show up until next month now that I think about it. I will let you know in a few days.

Yeah, you did send me a KH1 :D Well, have some serious interest in the 59RR so it may be sold. If not I'd knock off $10 if you want to pick it up. I love it, it's clear, gets KH2 heavy and has nice bells and whistles. Plus it looks awesome. Are we in a module recession? :shock: