• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: KH1 module -$155 shipped in the US

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
I have my KH1 module on eBay. I don't usually end my auctions or do outside deals once I start listing, but I am willing to do so via the MTS classifieds for $155 shipped in the U.S.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250813446758&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

The price is firm in order to end the auction and sell via MTS PM. Payment by Paypal.

Yes, it's a great module and a GOOD PRICE. The street price for a new one is in the $250-300 range. I have tried to sell modules on the forum here but I've gotten to a point to where I just go ahead and list them on eBay from the get go, otherwise, the listing would stay here for months and get burried on page 4 after I only get a few offers of something like $80 or $90 for it. I ALWAYS get more for my modules on eBay. For example, the best offer I got for a Plexi mod here was $110, I sold it on eBay for almost $160 (it had a Gigmods, gold face and Marshall knobs). But, you never know, so I list here too.

Caine,

I agree with you to a certain extent. But at the same time the economy has got many people holding back. I found 4 stock modules (SL+, 1086, Top Boost and a Grail) for $400 including shipping! I don't think I could have pulled that deal on ebay as those prices are a bit more. I have also seen some modded modules not selling (at least at prices offered). I might be trying to snatch those up to keep up with MattFig, but I'm saving my money to take my 4 modules and send them to the likes of Jaded Faith, Salvation, and Sacred Groove for some custom mods. Definitely not a god time to be a seller :(