• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - *Mint* RM100 - SOLD!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

byzon

Reaction score
For sale is my mint condition RM100M1 head.

I am the original owner and it has spent the last four years in my smoke-free, pet-free home studio, where I have completely pampered it. I have never gigged with it. The only time it left my studio was a couple years ago to have Rob at Jaded Faith overhaul it (upgraded parts, tweaked circuit values, etc.) - at that time he also replaced a noisy master volume pot. In short, this thing is sonically in absolute tip-top shape. I have had no issues with it since, and have used it regularly to record.

It is also in near-flawless cosmetic condition except for one small white scuff on one of the corner protectors on the back of the unit. Otherwise, there are no tears, scrapes or other issues with the tolex.

It is currently loaded with 6L6s in the power section, 12AX7's otherwise. It'll come with a printout of the owner's manual (I made a mess of the original), as well as the 3-button footswitch, MIDI cable and power cable.

It's heavy, about 70 pounds, but I'll ship it anywhere in the lower 48, for $600. I will not ship internationally or to Alaska/Hawaii. I live in Bergen County, NJ, so if you want to do local pickup we can knock off $100.

PM me if you are interested!
IMG_1968_zpse05f333c.jpg
[/URL][/img]
IMG_1970_zpsb95db16a.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1973_zpsa035ba60.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1974_zpsd1c0e79c.jpg
[/URL]
IMG_1976_zpse58ea139.jpg
[/URL]

Just to reiterate, aside from the one tiny white scuff mark on the rear of the unit (shown in photo), there is not a scratch on this head!

Latest posts