• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Misc cool and useful stuff

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Red Witch

Reaction score
I have somethings I need to let go of in order to take care of bills. Line 6 Flextone 212S cabinet with Eminence Legends, 4 ohm mono, 8 ohm stereo in excellent condition. Black w/wheat grill, no tears or scuffs in the tolex. One brand new Eminence Delta Pro 12A speaker rated at 400 watts and the speaker everyone went to when the EVM 12L's were off the market. I also have a Carvin Quad-X preamp that has normal rack wear but has just been serviced and sounds amazing. 4 channels, 2 clean, 1 crunch and 1 high gain lead channel with a 5 band graphic EQ, reverb and one of the best noise gates I've ever used. TC Electronic Nova System that never made it out of the box. I tried a friend's and the only thing that doesn't sound great is the distortion. TC Electronic GMajor, used but excellent condition. Works perfectly.
Please buy my stuff so that I can pay my bills...and buy more stuff.

Flextone 212S speaker cab is $180.00 pp'd and shipped
Delta Pro 12A is $90.00 shipped.
Quad-X is Gone.
TC Electronic Nova System new in the box. $325.00
TC Electronic GMajor, Sold.