• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: modded MTS modules *ALL SOLD*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gweb

Reaction score
Modded modules for sale. All work is my own. I?ve been modding my own amps for years and have done work on over 20 Randall modules. I don?t consider myself in league with any of the pros here, but my work is solid, and the sound and feel of these modules is far better than stock. I?ve moved on to an Engl Powerball (for now) so these modules must go.

BF Clean: Started as a blackstripe CLEAN module. Modded to sound similar to a Blackface. A/B?d with a stock blackstripe Blackface, then tweaked it to sound even better. Added the new solid black Blackface faceplate. I love the sound of this module.

CLEAN: started as a silver faced CLEAN module. Modded similar to my BF Clean but with thicker mids. Added the blackstripe faceplate.

JTM: JTM blackstripe module modded with SoZo vintage caps and silver mica caps. Painted the faceplate solid black. Another one of my favorites.

1086: I consider this my experimental mod. I have done everything I could think of with this to see how far I could take it. I?ve had this thing apart countless times tweaking the tone. Changing values and types of components to see what I could get out of it. This is what I ended up with and it has been my go to rhythm tone for the past 16 - 18 months. Blows away the stock 1086.

BF Clean $165 *sold*
CLEAN $100 *sold*
JTM $175 *sold*
1086 $175 *sold*

pix: http://s224.photobucket.com/albums/dd13/gweb6969/MTS modules for sale/

All prices shipped/paypal?d US48 only.

Thanks,
Greg

*BUMP*

Feel free to make offers on this stuff...it's not doing me any good without an amp.

Thanks,
Greg

Thanks Russ.

BF Clean
JTM

Still available. Make an offer. All sound great.

gweb said:
I don?t consider myself in league with any of the pros here, but my work is solid, and the sound and feel of these modules is far better than stock.

Don't kid yourself - SL+ you sold me is among the best I have and I got Gigimods, Salvation, Friedman and Jaded Faith Mods in the line up. Your work is solid Bro. :D