• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Randall MTS modules & gear...50% off!!! looky,looky

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goldwing68nv

Reaction score
ok,boys!!! here's some info for ya...there's a local Chicagoland mom 'n' pop music store(see bottom of "post") that's liquidating ALL their "current" inventory of Randall MTS modules,Randall amps,Randall cabs,etc...everything is being sold at 50% off list!!! as far as MTS modules go,they are selling what they have in the store for $100.00 each PLUS shipping...here's the list of what's available,as of last night:

BLACKFACE(b) - 3 of 'em!!!
KH1(b)
ULTRA(s)
TWEED(b)
CLEAN(s)
TOP BOOST(b)
MODERN(s)
JTM(b)

...the "b" after the module name indicates "BLACKSTRIPE VERSION"
...the "s" after the module name indicates "SILVERFACE VERSION"

*most of these modules INCLUDE the original boxes!!! ...dont forget there's other Randall gear "for sale" too at 50% off!!!

here's who to call (contact info): #708-485-5074......Ask for "Mike"!!! 8)

Best move quick boys !!!
SWOOP !!!
The Ultra and The Top Boost are SOLD !!! to me!!
I told Mike I would post that for him!!!!
NICE !!!

Thanks For the Tip !!!
I only wanted the TB, But for the price what the heck!!!

yeah,no problem,man! i figured someone would want some of what they've got...and the prices are right!!! :)

Score! Got a Blackface & Tweed- they have 1 Blackface left. Move quick folks, these are going fast. New in box for $100 each, cannot beat it.

Hell yeah! Just scored a Deluxe! Total bonus. This was what I was really after and thankfully the last Blackface was gone. Thanks for the heads up man!

Wow, they've hit Ebay already! Is it a bad sign when you're considering buying more modules before the last batch you bought has even arrived? :D