• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RARE Epiphone Spotlight PRS copy

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuckmehh

Reaction score
What's up guys? I have for sale an Epiphone Spotlight, a pretty rare Epiphone and a SWEET guitar. For more info, go here, it's a pretty cool story if you don't already know it:

http://www.myrareguitars.com/1988-ep...lectric-guitar

Anyway, just looking to make a little cash on her as I don't need it really. I figure somebody else will enjoy it more.

Key features include Sperzel Locking tuners, EMG select humbuckers, Ebony fretboard, and neck thru design.

There are a few slight imperfections in the finish, as to be expected from a 20+ year old guitar. Nothing major, and nothing functionally wrong. BRAND new strings too (literally a day old). 12-52 gauge in drop D.

$450 shipped OBO...make offers please! I'm in college so money is a good thing

IMAG0299-1.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0300.jpg

shredtilurded said:
I've never seen those. That's **** sexy!

It really is man! Glad you like it to. Unfortunately, it has to go bye bye haha I got it on CL in a KILLER deal, and I really didn't need it so now I need to recover some funds! :p