• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS - RM100M ***SOLD***

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was inches from selling my RM100 as I figured with all the coolness of my new Axe-fx who can ask for anything more (I did). You will miss the MTS for sure. Seriously though <$700 to sell you rig 'cause you must have the newest MB. it will be cheaper to keep your amp just in case all that glitters is not gold with the new MarkV.
YMMV
VR,
///MK

Im convinced that the V has alot of hype attached to it. But, I dont think there is any chance of it sucking. I have owned lots of mesa's - Mark I, III & IV, F-50, Stiletto, and numerous rectos. My stiletto is the fucking ****! Now that I figured out how to dial it in. I love my Randall. But Mesa's rock too. I can promise you I will be back to MTS sometime. Ive left Mesa dozens of times and I always come back. Im an amp *****! :D What else can I say :lol:

droptrd said:
Im convinced that the V has alot of hype attached to it. But, I dont think there is any chance of it sucking. I have owned lots of mesa's - Mark I, III & IV, F-50, Stiletto, and numerous rectos. My stiletto is the f&*king s*&t! Now that I figured out how to dial it in. I love my Randall. But Mesa's rock too. I can promise you I will be back to MTS sometime. Ive left Mesa dozens of times and I always come back. Im an amp *****! :D What else can I say :lol:

You got mail Bro...keep me posted.