• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 - SL+ - Clean

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eptesicus79

Reaction score
SOLD RM4 - $475 shipped
SOLD Custom 3 - $300 shipped
SOLD SL+ (chrome) - $125 shipped
SOLD Clean (black) - $125 shipped

Paypal only, Continental US only.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49557260@N08/

RM4 comes with power chord & 4-button foot-switch. As for the condition of the RM4, its pretty solid. I bought it used on eBay in March. There were 1 or 2 spots on the lid that someone touched up with a black marker, but thats about it. Modules are in great condition, but the Custom 3 has a strange ring around the edge. It looks like either a weld mark or just wear. Thats the way I got it from Cold Machine, & thats the way he got it from Jace.

Its a great amp, but I simply cannot deal with the inability to save presets, so I am buying the infamous Triaxis & calling it a day.

Let the madness...begin!

-Chris

oh no the Triaxis, that thing drove me crazy! The clean sound was constantly way too loud or too quiet- the levels jumped all over the place
Nothing worse than going from clean to gain and having it sound small because of inexplicable volumes levels.
I've heard others with the same issue.

You may have a better experience, but in the end you don't need 128 tones you just need a few great ones- and I found better tones here at mts

I also found the triaxis to be a million times improved with their 290 power amp

*sits patiently, waiting for the Custom 3 to come out as a single order*

Sad thing is I really won't be able to afford it until the end of November x_x

crankyrayhanky said:
oh no the Triaxis, that thing drove me crazy! The clean sound was constantly way too loud or too quiet- the levels jumped all over the place
Nothing worse than going from clean to gain and having it sound small because of inexplicable volumes levels.
I've heard others with the same issue.

You may have a better experience, but in the end you don't need 128 tones you just need a few great ones- and I found better tones here at mts

I also found the triaxis to be a million times improved with their 290 power amp

I definitely value your opinion, but at least with the Triaxis you can adjust the master level for each preset. I dont need 128 tones either, but I have realized that its much more convenient to have my EQ settings saved & recalled at the touch of a button rather than constantly reaching for the controls...