• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Whole rig up for sale :( Salvation, SG, RT250/RM4 and more

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Disciple

Reaction score
NOTE: All prices Do Not include shipping, will calculate depending on items. Priority is given to those interested in multiple mods/items given the fact they can be shipped together.

Sad, sad time but I know I'll be back sometime soon (keeping my RM100C at least).

Rack Setup:
8U Road Runner Rack $75
Voodoo Labs GCX Audio Switcher (right corner has some scratch/grooves from straightening from shipping damage, works and fits in rack fine no issues now) - $235
RM4 - $400
RT2/50 - $625
Lexicon MX200 - $125
EBTech Hum Eliminator - $50
DTR1000 Tuner - $100
Furman RP8L Power Conditioner - $75

Mods:

Salvation Salvado DLX - $375 (sold)
Salvation Buddy #1 - $450
Salvation Legend w/ additional noise gate - $400 (sold)
Salvation Baseman (rare version with 3 way voicing switch instead of 2) (sold)
Salvation Custom 3 (rare early version w/ internal switch) - $335
Salvation Masholdano - $385 (sold)

Sacred Groove MK22 II (rare version with two additional switches) - $325 (sold)
Sacred Groove CC30 - $385 (sold)
Sacred Groove XTC LE - $400 (sold)

SL+ blackstripe version with orange caps upgrade $115

I've been through so many mods over the last 7 years and these are the ones I have kept till the end (temporarily). ONLY reason I am selling is I have a chance to get an item for my film career that I have a limited window to secure and sadly I just don't play out anymore and will have to part with my setup for awhile.

Let me know if you decide to sell the mods separately. I'm interested in the SG MKII & CC30, as well as the Salvation Buddy, depending on price.

speed2dirt said:
Let me know if you decide to sell the mods separately. I'm interested in the SG MKII & CC30, as well as the Salvation Buddy, depending on price.

+1

I might take some of the salvo mods off you

Latest posts