• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: RM4 w/ gator rack and furman power conditioner SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
I have for sale a Randall RM4 4 slot MTS pre-amp module mounted in a Gator GR-6S rack with Furman PL-8 series II power conditioner/rack panel light. It is in excellent condition and has only left my house one time for a jam session. You can use this with a rack mounted power amp or you can use it in conjunction with a MTS amp head. I used it with my Lynchbox by using it with a Tonebone A/B box via the Lynchbox effects loop. This gave me a 7 module capability. Asking $570 SHIPPED in the 48 states or $460 SHIPPED in the 48 states, RM4 only. $130 SHIPPED rack and power conditioner only.

SOLD

Here are a couple of images/clickable thumbnails I already have posted on photobucket.

I will sell the RM4 separate or with the rack and power conditioner.

Hyndra said:
You wouldn't by chance consider a trade for an rm100?

No, sorry, just need to raise some cash. I already have a RM100LB.

I have listed these items on eBay:

RM4
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250746667764&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Rack and power conditioner
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250746677755&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

So let me get this straight. If i pick up an RM4 I don't necessarily need the power amp? I can hook this up to my RM100?? That's very interesting. Although I run a multi-effects unit through my rm100 effects loop via the 4 cable method. Is that a problem or can I just run the effects through one loop and the RM4 through another ??? I'm so confused !

k9blek said:
So let me get this straight. If i pick up an RM4 I don't necessarily need the power amp? I can hook this up to my RM100?? That's very interesting. Although I run a multi-effects unit through my rm100 effects loop via the 4 cable method. Is that a problem or can I just run the effects through one loop and the RM4 through another ??? I'm so confused !

I'm not sure about you still being able to use your multi effects through the remaining side. I have my RM4 tore down, I'd have to hook it back up and check that out. I can do that later on today if I get a chance, but it seems like I recall that I may have tried that before and it wasn't going to work that way. However, the RM4 would have it's entire loop still available but the effects would only be available to the modules in the RM4 if configured via the RM4 loop. If you want a certain effect available for all 7 modules loaded in both the RM4 (4) and the head (3), such as a delay, I think you would want the effect up front rather then through the loop. I run an Boss ME-50 multi effects and a BB overdrive between my guitar and the A-B box so everythng is available to both sets of modules. If you did decide to buy this unit, I would throw in my a-b tonebone switchbone for another $50. It's a high end unit that I would other wise sell on eBay and get quite a bit more for.

Latest posts