• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvado Deluxe (sold)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok,

I get the whole "3 distortion modules is enough" thing, but why doesn't this one make the cut?

I am sure Anthony doesn't like his module being the town bicycle (or in Mojo's case, the "White Bicycle" ;-) ), anyone talked to him about it?

Oh well, inquiring minds want to know.

Later!

I'm not sure why this one is getting passed around. You'd have to pry mine out of my dead hands.

Same here...I got mine and it ain't goin' nowhere....It's the reason I've flipped so many others...It's the heart of Salvation Mods tone to me...It is right in the middle of perfect gain territory to me...With a boost it gets even cooler...

I don't have any idea why this one is making the rounds...To each their own though...One of my all time faves...

Fair questions. For the inquiring minds, my post at http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11780
may explain it.

riff19 said:
Fair questions. For the inquiring minds, my post at http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=11780
may explain it.

I read it and it's fair. Like Fig said, to each their own. It's just one of my favorites, a really solid all-around module. IMHO.

Mattfig said:
Yeah! Good move cM!

I'm excited via proxy....
You and Drew are pretty much in my bubble when it comes to high gainers and variety of tone so if you two have one I should too. :lol:

Little question: did you change the tubes in there since you bought it?

It might that it just has a crappy tube in there or something, which causes everybody to sell it on..

Also, rock it at proper volume ;) This module likes it loud!
It sounds good lower down, but comes even more alive when you turn it up.

Maybe you tried these things and it's just not your sound .. but it's worth mentioning so you don't miss the awesomeness!
For me the Salvado is the ultimate tone!

My fav tube choice for it is: EHX (v1) + Tung Sol or JJ

Just to chime in on this thread as one of the previous owners of this schoolgirl. I couldn't keep my hands off her - but then I met her younger sister, the dual Salvado Deluxe.

Seriously though, nothing at all wrong physically or sonically with this module and it became my fav out of all my egnater modules included - covers so much territory. Just discovered that Anthony was making a dual version now and had to unload this to fund donor and mod...

Can't wait till it returns along with a dual matchvox...

As I understand it, explained by Anthony, it should be pretty comparable to the single version with the exception of not including the Voicing switch (due to lack of space). A channel would be normal channel and B channel boost channel. Would still have bite switch and crunch/slo switch.

Anxiously awaiting because I hardly had the single in the amp long enough to enjoy it...

Latest posts