• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Salvation Loneclean + RM4 (with RF4)

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhequiem

Reaction score
Salvation Loneclean $349 shipped with internal warm/crystal switch, tweed/texas/lone switch, thick/thicker/thickest switch. Very flexible module, from a variety of amazing clean tones, to some pretty heavy overdriven tones.

DSC03380.jpg

DSC03382.jpg

Randall RM4 with RF4 footswitch $475 shipped In good working order. Some light rack rash on top, but front in is good condition. Comes with a RF4 footswitch, and I'll include a MIDI cable that I know works with the unit. I haven't taken pics of it yet, but can if there's interest.

I wish I would have known this before I sent mods over to Anthony. I suppose it could become a Twinface instead... :lol:

As the owner of both a Twinface and Loneclean I'll tell you that while they are similar in tone...They can be dialed in very differently and thus make a great clean or dritty stereo pair...Get both if you have the room for 'em...You won't be sorry....I toyed with selling my Loneclean but decided to hang on to her for the above reasons...

Well, I don't have room. I have an RM4, I have 3 dirty and a clean in it usually. Ultimately, it would be a one or the other at a time. I do like changing things up often. I'm going to have to think about it. I can always tell Anthony to make a Twinface instead of a Loneclean when they get there.

Drew

Mattfig said:
As the owner of both a Twinface and Loneclean I'll tell you that while they are similar in tone...They can be dialed in very differently and thus make a great clean or dritty stereo pair...Get both if you have the room for 'em...You won't be sorry....I toyed with selling my Loneclean but decided to hang on to her for the above reasons...

Wow! I just noticed how many modules you have! Very, very cool...Can't have too many...Now you just need an RM12 or a few more RM4s... :)

drewiv said:
Well, I don't have room. I have an RM4, I have 3 dirty and a clean in it usually. Ultimately, it would be a one or the other at a time. I do like changing things up often. I'm going to have to think about it. I can always tell Anthony to make a Twinface instead of a Loneclean when they get there.

Drew

Mattfig said:

Mattfig said:
Wow! I just noticed how many modules you have! Very, very cool...Can't have too many...Now you just need an RM12 or a few more RM4s... :)

drewiv said:

Drew

Mattfig said:
We aren't all you! :lol:

Although I am dreaming of running 2 RM4s and RT2/50s in a stereo rack of f'ing doom! :D :twisted:

LMAO, I'm a modwhore. Depends on my mood, type of music, and who I'm playing with as to what mods make it in the RM4. I wish they made just a RM12 preamp, I'd probably get one. Plus, $1400 for an empty one seems kind of steep to me and you can tell I don't need the loaded one. Maybe I should just buy rhequim's RM4 here. :lol: It would be the least I could do considering I'm chatting in his classified thread. What kind of footswitch can you use to switch between the RM4s?

Mattfig said:

drewiv said:

Drew

Mattfig said:

drewiv said:
LMAO, I'm a modwhore. Depends on my mood, type of music, and who I'm playing with as to what mods make it in the RM4. I wish they made just a RM12 preamp, I'd probably get one. Plus, $1400 for an empty one seems kind of steep to me and you can tell I don't need the loaded one. Maybe I should just buy rhequim's RM4 here. :lol: It would be the least I could do considering I'm chatting in his classified thread. What kind of footswitch can you use to switch between the RM4s?

I wish they made an RM12 pre as well....Seemed REALLY stupid to make a rack that is obviously geared toward professionals and not have it it as just a pre or at the very least, couple it with an RT2/50...Talk about missing the boat...Randall proved how little they think with that release...

Buying rhequiem's RM4 would be a good move as I know he treats his gear with respect...

For switching, I use a Voodoo Labs GCX switcher with a GCP (Ground Control Pro)...I have every module listed and with the touch of a single button can call up any one of my 12 modules and have it's name come up on the GCP along with all the proper MIDI switching with the RT2/50 and pedals and such pre-programmed...It was a pain to get setup and without the help of this board I could not have done it...Now, it is awesome...You can control EVERYTHING with this...Some modules are set to open with a Tube Screamer in front, some with other effects...You can plug all your pedals and such into the GCX and control them all from a single floorboard instead of tap dancing on each for every tune or setting...If you play covers, you can program every song into the GCP if you want...That way all your settings open properly and no need for a bunch of manual switching...It is truly amazing...

Drew, I know Anthony could make your module a Twinface, provided that he hasn't started working on it yet. Anthony is a total professional, and treats his clients very well. I sent him a module that I was thinking about turning into a Chupacabra, but decided I wanted to try a MashALL+, and he was very accommodating. Thanks for the kind words, guys! Both are still available!

I've purchased from Mr. rhequiem before, good guy. I just don't know if I "NEED" both a Loneclean and Twinface. I just sent my modules out, so they aren't even there yet. I'm getting a S1S0, Xtacy, and Loneclean. Now, if I purchase your Loneclean and switch to a Twinface on top of the Feelgood and Stonerverb... WOW! That's a lot of expensive modules in a short period of time. This isn't even considering the JF modules I just got too. Maybe I should cool my jets. :roll:

Oh, did I mention I also sent a 1086 and Brown to Pete @ gigmods? 8)

drewiv said:
I've purchased from Mr. rhequiem before, good guy. I just don't know if I "NEED" both a Loneclean and Twinface. I just sent my modules out, so they aren't even there yet. I'm getting a S1S0, Xtacy, and Loneclean. Now, if I purchase your Loneclean and switch to a Twinface on top of the Feelgood and Stonerverb... WOW! That's a lot of expensive modules in a short period of time. This isn't even considering the JF modules I just got too. Maybe I should cool my jets. :roll:

Mattfig said:
NICE modules...Both in your possession and on they're way...Good to see someone sinking their teeth into MTS...Go Drew!!!

playing_guitar-13.gif

I love this MTS ****!

rhequiem, you're killing me. You know I want to buy this! :roll: