• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: SG Fisch (w/ sample clip)--SOLD--

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here I have the original Fisch prototype-turned-official module, built for Mike P. All other SG Fisch modules are based on this one. I gave this one a new metallic faceplate and added a Shift feature. Shift adds mid boost to both Brown and Strato channels, and could easily be used for rhythm or lead tones. :wink:

Also includes dual color LED to indicate active channel: Brown/green, Strato/blue.

$285 shipped/Paypal'd to cont. USA. International shipping extra. SOLD

If interested, click the email button at the bottom. PMs also welcome.
Thanks!

Sample clip: this is the original clip I did of the Brown channel. No Tight, no Shift, just pure Brown!
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=10418283

Fischcustom.jpg

SacredGroove when you coming back to the modding world? I like the tightness.. i'll give you credit for my Mr. Browstone module too, that thing is awesome.

Already had one made! I should send you a pic you'd dig it.. it is gold marshall bassplate with bronze EVH stripes. Very cool.

Yes^ out of all the modules I sold off, that was the one that really bugged me...unique, smooth yet aggression, total clarity. Hopefully you're back in the business soon Scott- awesome tones you produce!

Sounds cool! But...Mr Brownstone?...EVH stripes? Confused Laughing

haha yes indeed... i know, it is almost the module that doesn't know what it wants to be. On one hand it has that very brown 1984 album sound.. on the other hand, push the treble up and it sounds very close to the hilligan SL2X mod and the AFD tone for my ears with alnico II's. Hence, the crossover name that applies to both AFD/ VH "brown". The module has changed a bit since i last posted a clip, I'll do some VH and some SLASH with it this weekend stay tuned.