• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS--SG The Judge SOLD

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SacredGroove

Supporting Member
Reaction score
This one-off Judge was set up for the Dokken BFTA tone. If you're a fan of the Judge module, but wished it had more gain then this is for you.

--Mid Shift is a slight boost in mids that works really well for either Rhythm or Lead. Similar to the difference of a Dual Rectifier's Orange/Red channel voicing.

--Gain Boost is like an on-board OD booster pedal. The overall tone tightens up for super fast pick attack, and sustains like a violin.

$300 shipped to cont. USA. International shipping is extra, so please contact me.
Email only, please. :wink:
[email protected]

Judge3_zps3f743492.jpg

Judge2_zps4c2fe249.jpg

Judge1_zps0182b539.jpg

Oh I want this so bad. Why cant I afford it?!!
Keep the schematics Scott. I shall have one
before the year is up!!! :twisted:

Knowing Scott's work- this thing is probably a beast! I actually bump the mids a couple db's on my GT10 and will use a slight boost for leads with this module- I can only imagine what this one sounds like on its own!