• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Silverface Modded SL+ Module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the offer steve but i'm trying to cut down one mod to justify getting the new one build.
Mike

Plexi 1 is on ebay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170112545949&rd=1&rd=1

I got another silverface Plexi and the Sl+ still available....going on the bay this weekend

For everybody who was interested in the SL+ pics, check'em out here
http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/metalmm785/for%20sale/
and Thanks again!

Hey, what's the black burned looking spot under the orange drop capacitor on the left of the board?

okstrat said:
Hey, what's the black burned looking spot under the orange drop capacitor on the left of the board?

Looks like they used too much locking adhesive on the screw that holds the backplate on?

I'd love to buy this and be your first mod customer :D

JKD said:
okstrat said:

Looks like they used too much locking adhesive on the screw that holds the backplate on?

Go for it! I was talking to him about getting it, but that would be even easier. I'd even just send you the one I already modded, once the faceplate came in. :)

Pete

Steve has it right. It seems there was too much glue on that screw, like you can see it on the right one 2 but its not as much as the left one.

okstrat said:
JKD said:
okstrat said:

Go for it! I was talking to him about getting it, but that would be even easier. I'd even just send you the one I already modded, once the faceplate came in. :)

Pete

How about I buy it and he ships it directly to you and we work out remainder of payment for mod+postage later?

Steve

JKD said:
okstrat said:
JKD said:
okstrat said:

Pete

How about I buy it and he ships it directly to you and we work out remainder of payment for mod+postage later?

Steve

Works for me. hey original poster, I still want the Plexi! :)

Latest posts