• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/T: Boss SD-1 w 5-Star mod, MXR DynaComp w BMF Effects mod

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kojdogg

Reaction score
I dig these a lot, but I'm prefer compression at the recording/mixing phase or via natural amp compression and I'm a tube screamer kind of guy.

Some details: The Boss was modded by an independent tech-- not Keeley, but to the Keeley specs. It has a little bit of cosmetic wear-- some little paint dings and a ring of paint wear around the input jack (like a washer was there).
I bought the MXR new and sent it to BMF Effects to mod and just got it back so it looks brand new comes with the box and all "box candy" (please do not eat the box candy).

For Trades I'm looking for a good analog delay (or Line 6 EP or DL4), Nova, or a good true bypass wah (Budda would be great), I can trade one or both and add or take back cash for the right deal.

Sale wise- $75 shipped to the US for the modded SD-1 $65 shipped to the US for the modded MXR

Thanks!