• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/Trade: Ultra module & Clean module

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey i'm completely revamping my RM50 to be a marshall, or at least as close to the sound as i can get. i want a marshall type preamp (plexi,brown, JT, etc) and would prefer straight trade, but willing to sell if your offer is good enough.

i'm also wanting to trade my 2 6L6s (good quality JJs-less than a few hours use on them) for some EL34s.

looking forward to doing business!

oh and in case you forgot to read the title over again, my two preamps that i'm trading/selling are the Clean and Ultra, though my main concern is getting hold of a marshall clone preamp.

hey man, i will gladly trade for your brown, the only thing is that i have to wait a couple weeks till MLK weekend when i go back home (module's at my house) and then we can do the trade.

if this isn't quick enough for ya let me know though. i'll have a couple friends visiting before that weekend so one of em can bring it up to me, but all i know is that they're coming before that weekend, i'll PM ya when i find out the day they're comin.

well let me know if this sounds alright with you and if so, i'll send a PM and arrange the trade!! thanks

thats fine. take your time. let me know when you get back home. thanks troy :lol: :lol: