• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Voodoo modded Judge module - fuller tone, more gain!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caine

Reaction score
For sale: Voodoo modded Judge module

Cosmetically, it's still looks factory with factory knobs, mint, never gigged with. Has Voodoo sticker on the front, bottom, center.

The only way I can describe the sound of the mod would be to say that it sounds thicker or "fuller" and with more gain. Trace also installed two internal trim pots so you can tweak the gain but I have not touch them since getting it back from Trace.

I am only selling it because I have several Marshall based modules and it was a hard decision deciding which one to sell. I never really liked the stock Judge module--I thought it sounded thin and muddy. Those issues were addressed with this mod and it sounds SO much better. I would put it somewhere in between the Brahma and the SL+ in tone-- perhaps similar to the SL+ but I would describe it as slightly more organic sounding.

Asking $250, shipped in the U.S.