• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Voodoo Tsunami mod *Traded to Cold Machine for Mr. Scary*

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiomidijace

Reaction score
This is the previously "un-named" mod, now called the Tsunami from Voodoo. Trace dose great work and is such a great guy to work with. Here is his description of the mod:
"New Mod - We have an all tube high gain design I came up with that is not listed on our site so this is the first place I?ve mentioned it. It?s great for hard rock/melodic rock to metal tones, very articulate/organic in nature and with the two (2) internal Gain trim pots it?s very versatile. This would apply to any 4 gain stage/high gain module such as but not limited to; 1086, Mr Scary, Grail, SL+, Super V, Tread Plate, Recto, Ultra, Ultra XL, etc."

drewiv got one and said:

"It is ultra high gain. Sharp, yet smooth; when the gain is at 2 o'clock+. Back it down to 10 o'clock or less and it calm, cool, and collected (yet a warming glow). In between, you get what you would expect. Something in between mega distortion and clean. This mod has it all, from extreme to extreme. I would highly recommend it to anyone."

Great mod!!! Surprised to see you let it go. Probably my #3 high gain mod (Mash-All+ and Salvado Deluxe). I give this mod 5 *. Worth every penny.

$250 is a good deal on a great mod. Trace is a good guy that does great work.

man I would love to try this out. If you still have it after the holiday, that's when I will have some spare cash. definitely hit me up! Thanks!

I really can't believe this hasn't sold for $250. Guys, buy this module! You will not be disappointed. Trace's work is impeccable.