• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: **********

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this a for sale ad or are you just informing everyone of your decision?
I don't see a price or pictures or anything, that's why I'm not sure

Bump for cool mod, that was my Stein originally :). I designed the logo and faceplate and sacred groove helped clean it up and make the 1 of 1 faceplate.

ctgblue said:
Disciple said:
Bump for cool mod, that was my Stein originally :). I designed the logo and faceplate and sacred groove helped clean it up and make the 1 of 1 faceplate.

'and someone else has already claimed it, awaiting payment now.
It is really nice, but I was always looking for the dual rect sound and the E-Rect is what I am using

now to sell the RM100 amp, so I can pick the RM50 up off the floor

Good choice with the JF Erect...I dont see too many people selling those-I sell/trade a LOT (Like to try as many as I can before I settle on my final mix) and the JF Erect hasnt left my RM100 since I got it...for a comparison, I've sold or traded 10 modules since then 8)

Too bad shipping is so much,I would make an offer...the thought of a 2x12 combo sounds cool...I could just get a 2x12 if I want a halfstack....