Getting into bed with a MTS Series???

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoopysnorp said:
Wow, I didn't even know my native state even had a Guitar Center! Now I don't feel like my score of an RM100 with JTM, Tweed, and XTC modules for $600 was as killer of a deal anymore...
You did get a KILLER deal. But for the 399 .....that is just plain unheard of! :?

Mailman1971 said:
Whoopysnorp said:
Wow, I didn't even know my native state even had a Guitar Center! Now I don't feel like my score of an RM100 with JTM, Tweed, and XTC modules for $600 was as killer of a deal anymore...
You did get a KILLER deal. But for the 399 .....that is just plain unheard of! :?
$600 is the best deal I heard outside of this one. I figured that $600-$700 would be the cheapest I'd find. When I saw the listing. I thought it was a typo.

TODAY IS THE DAY!!!!!!!!!

I start looking for a New/Used Randall MTS Series.

I'm really starting to lean towards the RM100C 2x12 Combo.

I have a lot of 2x12 Combo Amps and I really like that configuration for some reason. I thought I wanted the Head for convenience. Been digging on 2x12's since I got a Roland JC-120 back in the 80's.

if you had a JC-120, you're already accustomed to lifting heavy objects. I had the JC-77 back in 81, nice amp, but the effects were kinda cheesy.

Welcome aboard.