Getting really unhappy with randall sales rep in vancouver

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Servantez

Reaction score
I have order my rm 100 m2 with plexi, blackface and xtchead on Feb 4th 2007 and I still haven't got it yet. Right now I am just super angry and every time when I went to the shop and told the sale person to contact the dealer sales rep, the only thing the rep said was is gonna be there in two weeks. But I still haven't got anything today. More over the sales rep to back to me by saying the reason for the delay was that my rm 100 m2 head needs modding because it uses el34, in my mine I was thinking that, that is not a mod it a stock item becasue randall put it up on their website as a regular item for sales. I just want to say it all randall dealer sales rep that work in the vancouver BC area I am just very dissapointed in you, becasue you guys have lied to me and make me wait for months without my rm 100. By the way I'm from vancouver BC canada.

Are you dealling with Tom Lee music. If so I know what your goin through. Im in Powell River and sometimes have to deal with them most of the sales reps are a pain to deal with and know very little about high end equiptment. I had to wait almost a year for my 1086. If you used your cedit card I think there is a time limit on you getting your purchase and then you can get you money back. Call LA music or order online they have a huge stock free shipping and you dont pay PST being out of provence.

I think the "It'll be there in two weeks" reply must be some sort of default auto reponse from the Randall sales reps.

The one I had to suffer through was when I ordered my M4 a few months ago. After patiently waiting for 7 weeks I start making calls to the local shop. Local guy calls the sales rep who tells him...wait for it..."It'll be there in two weeks." Three weeks later with no M4 I call the local guy who calls the sales rep who says, "It'll be there in two weeks."

Now repeat those last couple sentences for 2 1/2 more months.

Finally I said to heck with it and picked up the RM50 they had in stock.

Same here they have a RM 100 in Stock I think I will just get that instead. Seriouly I really just want to get this amp with the XTC cuz it just sounded sooo sooo good.

Welcome to the joy of dealing with Randall. They'll deliver it when they feel like it, at your earliest inconvenience.