• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone!! Egnater DLX single channel

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sepherus

Reaction score
GONE!

I have an Egnater DLX single channel module. It sounds great, but it just isn't a sound I use often, if at all. It excels at blues, but i can get that out of my VX or Tweed in flavors I like more. It cleans up very nicely, and gains out some where in the mid gain area. It sounds absolutely fantastic with my LP with Duncan '59s in it. I've never played the Randall version but I'm told the Egnaters are thicker sounding.

Looking for GONE! shipped, insured, and paypalled OBO. I'll consider other modules or pedals for trade with a cash as appropriate on either side. My sig has what I've got so far module wise. I like distortions, ODs and fuzzes. I could use a reverb (ie Holy Grail, etc), or make an offer. Worst I'll do is say no thanks. I'm also in the market for a decent moderate output LP bridge pickup. I was thinking a SD Custom Custom, but again I'm open to offers.

I know I have little to no references on this forum. However I used to be very active in gear reacquisitioning on sevenstring.org under the same name. Here is a link to my iTrader over there: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/itrader.php?u=5903

BTT!

And price drop with PP fees and insured shipping included.

Bump_Mario.gif

price drop. Will do straight trade for most modules!