• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jacksauce

Reaction score
Thinning the heard! These prices are for paypal gift or add 3%. Shipped securely with insurance, delivery confirmation through USPS and a cherry on top.

Voodoo HG Jose Modded by Matt Fig $old!
It's a high gain Marshall. It's heavy. For comparison its as heavy as the JF 59RR cranked maybe a touch more, but it has an internal gain pot to dial it back. I've nick-named it my Kerry King module however it's actually scooped naturally. Includes massive purple LED, internal gain pot and blank silver faceplate.

Stock Blackface Silver Faceplate $old!
Clean module. No excessive distortion - Rev B. with 150 ohm resistor. I was holding on to it to use as a JF SuperClean donor but came across one in the classifieds. Flux capacitor not included.

Stock Tweed Silver Faceplate $old!
Was saving for a JF 59RR mod but luckily found one on the classifieds. Shaken not stirred.

Thanks Kapo!

Rossness, I can take one when I get home but it's sold pending. It's a reflective silver face like the original faceplates with a big ole purple LED. I love that module just got my marshall tones covered and need the cash.