• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gone

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayd41

Reaction score
Alright, so my module collecting has become a little out of hand lately.
The wife is not so happy with the growing collection, and thus I am forced to part with a few good mods.

All prices are paypal gift, shipped in the US.

First up, my Salvation Dead Plate ii.
This module is loaded with a noise gate, 3-way tight switch (normal, tight, loose), an external mid sweep pot and an Orange/Red voicing switch.
It sounds incredible, like an older 2 channel Dual Rectifier, but with more gain on tap if you want it. The mid sweep knob lets you dial in the perfect tone for whatever guitar and tuning you happen to be using. It has dual LEDs that let you know which voicing you are on. I personally preferred the Orange channel, but I like that channel better in the older Rectifiers so there may be a connection there ;)

TRADED

IMG_1155-1.jpg

Next up, a Gigmods Ultra.
This has upgraded components throughout, the custom faceplate, and an "XL" switch. When the XL switch is in the up position, it is a dark voicing, great for really bright guitars or when you are needing a darker tone. With the switch down, the mids are voiced higher and more aggressive. This mod can go from a great light crunch with the gain down to full on modern metal with the gain up. It sounds awesome, I a/b'ed it extensively with a stock UltraXL when I first got it and it KILLS in overall tone and, obviously, in versatility.

Keeping It!

IMG_1160-1.jpg

I also have a stock XTC that just is not getting played.
Sounds pretty cool the way it is or would make a great donor module.

SOLD

IMG_1158.jpg

I am open to trade offers, but I really should sell at least one of these outright so I can tell the wife I put some money in the account 8)

Thanks!

Interest but no takers yet.

Trades I would be most interested in are SG MKii or Fisch, a Mesa Mark module, or a good Soldano module.
But I am open to hearing other ideas also :)

Dead Plate ii is pending a trade.
XTC is sold and shipped.

Still have the Gigmods Ultra!

jayd41 said:
Price dropped on the Gigmods Ultra

That's 100 less than I'd be willing to let my Pete Modded Ultra XL go for. Mine has the mid boost push pull, harmonics for days... just picked up another RM100 this morning, my new Suhr Modern will be in on Tuesday = happy camper. :)

I am guessing there are a fair amount of new mts users here that haven't really got to try any of Pete's (Gigmods) modules, and so they are unsure of the quality of his work. That's unfortunate, because Pete does really great work and has a different approach than some of the other modders, which gives his modules a unique flavor, IMO. This Ultra is the lowest I've ever seen a Gigmods module go for. During my first stint with mts over a year ago, people would have jumped on that price as surely as people would jump all over a Salvation module listed at $225. Craziness

Just played the Ultra again.
You guys are right, I'd be a fool to let this go that cheap.
It stays!