• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
rlord1974 said:
Recently purchased an Egnater M4 from 'JKD' (i.e., Steve).

Item was as described, was packed well and arrived quickly.

Great guy to do business with! :wink:

Thanks, Steve. :D

Rob...likewise man. It was heart wrenching to ship that one, been my pride and joy for a few years....glad someone can make good use of it and I'm happy with my little 'ole Randall anyway (down to 2 slots though) :)

rlord1974 said:
Recently picked up a customized XTC Red/Blue from Sacred Groove (i.e., Scott). See here: http://mtsforum.grailtone.com/viewtopic.php?t=12405

Workmanship is top notch and the tones are outstanding. It was shipped and packed well, and Scott's communication is superb.

Guys, if you don't have a Sacred Groove mod yet, you are missing out.

Thanks, Scott!

Thanks a lot Rob and it was good doing business with you! :D

Had a good trade with C.Thep last week and today had a good trade with the one and only Fig :)

Both highly recommended and thanks again fellas!

Picked up a GigMods Recto from Ray ('crankyrayhanky').

Smooth transaction, great communication, fast shipping.

Thanks, Ray!

rlord1974 said:
Picked up a GigMods Recto from Ray ('crankyrayhanky').

Smooth transaction, great communication, fast shipping.

Thanks, Ray!

100% smooth as silk, thanks!
That Recto brought me lots of joy, hopefully it will to you too!

Just got in my RM4 and RT2/50 yesterday from roszatycki, in amazing condition and great packing and got it in a few days :) Highly recommended - thanks again bud for helping me start my conversion over to a rack setup.

Disciple said:
Just got in my RM4 and RT2/50 yesterday from roszatycki, in amazing condition and great packing and got it in a few days :) Highly recommended - thanks again bud for helping me start my conversion over to a rack setup.

Your very welcome. Thanks for buying, it helped me buy an RM1250. :D

Just got my new to me Jaded Faith Recto today from a trade with JKMV12, thanks again John for the trade. Now that my Mesa dual Rec got sold last weekend, this will help with my loss :6

Bought two modules from Jerome Allen a few weeks ago (thought I posted but forgot, sorry Jerome). Loving the KH3 and the Tweed is being transformed to a new beast :)

Mister Joshua said:
Accolades to Rising Farce. Just did a module trade with him and everything went smoothly. Big thanks.

Peace, Joshua

Joshua really went the extra mile to make sure everything went smoothly--outstanding communication, superb packaging, and quick shipping. All deals should go this well.

Thanks again,

Jay

I just bought a couple of stock modules (JTM and Tweed) from Russ (studio289). They were in mint condition, he shipped them promptly and made sure they were well packed.

My first transaction via Grailtone Classifieds, the first of many I hope. Very pleased that Russ made it go smoothly.

Great communication, superfast shipping. Brahma works/sounds great. Shoulda got one of these when they came out.

VERY easy deal. Thanks Russ!

Great deals with:
studio289 (Russ)
Caine
PhiloBeddoe
SacredGroove
cold Machine
Rising Farce
wengnutt
crankyrayhanky
Pete - Gigmods
Antonin - Salvation