• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good dealings with these peeps so far.

Disciple
Drewiv
randall3
mboogman
Riculus
Mattfig
Whoopysnorp
voodoomyk - some small issues but overall good seller
CarlVanDam
mctallica1
rblyn
jayd41

This man gets a special shout out for just being awesome - Bewitagos1

shred-o-holic said:
drewiv is a first class seller. 8)
Thanks, all very smooth for me as well. I'm glad it worked out.

Mattfig said:
And a first class I-guy all around...Cool to deal with and probably the fastest and most well packed shipper to boot.... :) Although BiBrewtus did put a nice bow on a mod....:)

True...

Awww. Such a nice guy. We all know Fig is a great guy to deal with as well. Many modules have gone back and forth between us... imagine that.

Likewise with jkmv12, great trade
Also had a great trade with Fig.
I love the flexibility to trade these mods!

Thanks to ibenhad and randall3. Very smooth and that JTM through my VHT is all $...thanks a ton!

I don't think drewiv needs another endorsement, but I had the best, smoothest, etc. deal of my dealing history with him. Got his RM4 and 4 modules today, everything works and sounds KILLLLLER.

chuckmehh said:
I don't think drewiv needs another endorsement, but I had the best, smoothest, etc. deal of my dealing history with him. Got his RM4 and 4 modules today, everything works and sounds KILLLLLER.

Welcome back! Those who have been here for a while know you're a good guy as well. Enjoy and shred away, my friend. If only my old-*** fingers could do what yours do. :roll: