• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome smooth transaction with grbassist. No problems, good communication, great deal on a great module. Thanks!

I bought an RM100 from mctallica1. It was damaged during shipping, and he agreed it was due to a rushed packing job on his part. So he not only sent me another RM100, he told me to keep the damaged one for parts! And, he gave me a partial refund for the hassle!

GOOD DUDE - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED SELLER!!!!!

Drewiv again! Officially on the Awesome Guy list after many smooth transactions. Fast and incredibly well packaged shipping every single time.

Jacksauce said:
Drewiv again! Officially on the Awesome Guy list after many smooth transactions. Fast and incredibly well packaged shipping every single time.

Thank you, thank you. Smooth transaction on my end as well.

Another cool guy here - stormrider66.
Excellent trade. Nice communication. Ultra fast shipping.
:)

Petrucci said:
Another cool guy here - stormrider66.
Excellent trade. Nice communication. Ultra fast shipping.
:)
Ah ah, your shipping was as fast as mine, and the package was perfect. :wink:

That was my first trade here, really cool :D

Smooth transaction with LunatiBSW
Fast international shipping, very well packaged, nice communication.

All was perfect with this cool guy :wink: :wink:

2 great deals with soundscapes. Quick shipping, awesome packaging. Deal with confidence! Good guy.

I have been buying quite a few things off the board lately and thought it was about time to acknowledge the good guys I dealt with.
Module bag from MindCrime
2 SuperV speakers from Ultron
Gigmods Modern & Gigmods SLiv from drewiv
Gigmods Ultra from jayd41

Every transaction was smooth one with fast shipping and with the items as described. Thanks everyone!

Spencer4hire said:
Gigmods Modern & Gigmods SLiv from drewiv
Thank you for quick payment, great buyer. A lot of people missed out on two great modules here. Their loss is your gain... high gain. :wink:

High praise to Jaymzrock for a great transaction with our trade. Super fast shipment, great packaging and great communication - can't ask for anything better! Thanks again bud!

Fantastic deal with rhequiem... RM22 arrived perfectly with original box, cables, paperwork, everything. Like brand new and a great price!

Just an all around incredibly good dude. Thanks bro!