• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Synergy/MTS Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good Guys List!!!

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just had two great transactions, one with roszatycki, and the other with Stillgar. Both were excellent gents to trade with!!! Thanks guys! 8)

Same goes to Wengnutt, the module was well packed and shipped very quickly. Thank you very much, Patrick.

rmilbeck and theHunter are great guys on here! Just bought a module and RM100 respectively off them.

I know he's been mentioned here many times before, but I just gotta say Rob (Jaded Faith) was EXCELLENT to deal with. Great communication and fast shipping. Thanks Rob! :D

I just bought a Gigmods Mark module from MorgMetal666. He packaged it with the requisite care and shipped it out extremely quickly. A great transaction all around.

Thanks again!

I have also had good dealings with C2PLY, whom I bought a Gigmods 1087 and Modern off of. Good guy

And also JMelton, who I bought a Friedman HBE and JF Recto off of. Jeffery is a cool dude :)

Good dealings with Mike (jet149) for my 1086. Great guy, quick payment, great communication. Another reason why I love this community.

Just had a good experience with bansheeburner. He bought my 6505+ and the sale went smooth and by the numbers. I received the funds promptly and sent him the item. This was one of the smoothest transactions I've had. Of course I made sure I dotted the "i's" and crossed the "t's".

I had a very easy and smooth deal with Julia. Very quick to respond and informative about the product and couldnt have shipped it any faster and secure. Good person to deal with!

Good dealings with Mattfig (Matt) and dr_evil (Andrew). Both great guys. Great communication. Couldn't have asked for more.

Sold a module to HughJasol. Quick payment and even refunded some of my shipping charges when we had a little miscommunication. Very cool, stand-up guy. Do not hesitate to do business with him :)

Forgot to post back on here! Got the HBE, and love it. Thanks rhequiem 8)

rhequiem said:
And I just had a good trade with Wengnutt! Fast shipping, great packing. Good guy to deal with :) Thanks wengnutt, enjoy the HBE