Grail

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to get this section moving on the forum. For complicated mods sure use the modders but for bits and peices we need to start coming together. Maybe get it firs tand then post a pic of the guts? The usual tightening cap mod for C3 might come into effect.. I also noticed now that there are probably 3 PCB's used by RAndall: a clean/ a plexi/ a high gainer. My judge is built on the high gain board... I'd love to be able to understand how the bright switch and the optional 2 nd switch (which is drilled into chassis) operate and how it can be switched in and out.

I just finished modding a brahma thanks to some help on this forum, I'll post some clips hopefully tonight.

I do my own modding but I usually know what i'm trying to accomplish when I start the process. Just to say "What are some cool mods" is kind of subjective to your taste. I own 18 modules and the Grail is maybe one of two of them that I have left stock. What are you looking to do with it Fig?

I have a self modded Grail. Not by myself of course but its very good. Most of the recto fizz has been removed leaving it with a ton of clarity. I will take a look at it and see if it may give you some direction. 8)

BigBrewtus said:
I have a self modded Grail. Not by myself of course but its very good. Most of the recto fizz has been removed leaving it with a ton of clarity. I will take a look at it and see if it may give you some direction. 8)

Much appreciated...Fizz is OK, to an extent, but removing some would be something I'd be willing to try...Up to this point I've controlled that through tube selection...

Thanks in advance!