Had a visit to the Jaded Faith mod-shop last week! Super fun

Synergy/MTS Forum

Help Support Synergy/MTS Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Matt we are still waiting for you to do a vid on the JF soldano! Running behind ol chap!

No, I haven't ordered one yet. Let's see it! It's awesome that you demo these for us Matt. Much appreciated! I'm already gassing for the 59RR and XTC...

Kapo_Polenton said:
Matt we are still waiting for you to do a vid on the JF soldano! Running behind ol chap!

Hey! Alright, one I have an excuse for...Don't have the SLO just yet although it's en route...I, of course, HAD to have Fluid and Focus...

The vids will begin flowing regularly again now that I'm up and running at home again...

:)

Mattfig said:
Hey! Alright, one I have an excuse for...Don't have the SLO just yet although it's en route...I, of course, HAD to have Fluid and Focus...

The vids will begin flowing regularly again now that I'm up and running at home again...

:)

Now that I'm back in MTS land, your signature makes me a little tingly in my happy areas. What a stock of modules!!!

So cool. Where are they located...I have one and don't know....lol.

Rod said:
Mods make me very happy as well... The OD Special is.......very special

Got mine today and couldn't agree more...It's rare to find a unique sounding module...That isn't to say the others sound alike...But you know what I mean...This one doesn't sound like the others and it was weird at
first....After about 5 minutes and the right guitar- OMG :shock:

Amazing....

Mattfig said:
Got mine today and couldn't agree more...It's rare to find a unique sounding module...That isn't to say the others sound alike...But you know what I mean...This one doesn't sound like the others and it was weird at

Amazing....

Demo.. demo.. demo :D

Mattfig said:
Rod said:
Mods make me very happy as well... The OD Special is.......very special

Amazing....
Glad you like it. It is very unique. It has very similar feel and tone that my Two Rock LTD had... and amongst other things, it didn't cost $3600